Friday, August 14, 2009

The Knot LIVE! Tune in to see Amy Shey Jacobs & Lisa Loeb Next Wed. 8/19 at Noon ET

Photo: SotaDZine

Hello Brides!

Bring your lunch to work next Wednesday, August 19th. Chow down at your desk and turn the speakers up to view me (yes, me!) and my client, Grammy Award-nominated singer/songwriter/style icon Lisa Loeb as we dish the details of her wedding on The Knot LIVE!, the new show that airs live on mega wedsite TheKnot.com every Wednesday at Noon ET.


Happily married, Lisa is so lovely to join me and Knot editor Anja Winnika to talk about how we planned her winter wedding in a record-breaking three weeks, packed it with details, and stayed on--yes --a budget. Tons of eye candy from the magnificent photo team of Nicole Wolf at SOTA Zine and Justine Ungaro.

Plus, I'll talk about the importance of wedding-day photo shoots and provide some insider tips on what I think makes for a successful event--and how you can make big impacts with style without breaking your budget.

Spread the word!

No comments: