Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby, Baby, Babyfaces!

 
                                                                                              Photo: Amy Shey Jacobs/Chandelier Events

I mean, really, does it get cuter than these kids? Well, maybe, but only if they're donning faces painted by Sharon Enlow (www.brooklynfacepainter.com). I credit my dear friend and chic urbanite bestie Selene with introducing me to Sharon. In fact, I anxiously await Sharon's presence at Selene's summer birthday parties so that I have some great shots for my own kiddie birthday bashes and holiday cards. 

This past weekend, Selene hosted the ultimate pirates-and-princesses bash for her children (complete with a ship-shaped juice box station, eye patches, and bubble-wrap dance freeze orchestrated by none other than Princess Arielle herself!). And while most of the mates and maids opted for make-up to match their nautical attire--my little guy opted for his own idea of mighty captain--Spiderman. 

Just had to share these photos I snapped! Don't you just want to jump into the shots and kiss their little faces. I melt!

No comments: